23 October 2019 · London
Learn how to grow and scale a successful restaurant business in today's culinary market.
This event has been and gone. See what went down...
Appear Here have teamed up with iZettle and to bring you our latest Underground Session.
In an era of Deliveroo and a fiercely competitive restaurant scene, this month’s Underground Session is about getting noticed in a saturated market. Our panellists will share what brands should be doing to build a successful restaurant business. Is good food enough anymore? Which brands are getting it right? What should brands be doing in order to make their mark? Our panellists will be sharing their experiences and advice on how to run a successful culinary enterprise in today's overcrowded environment.
Neil Frame, Founder The Nudge
Will Bowlby, Founder Kricket
Gemma Bell, Founder Gemma Bell and Company
Simon King, Director of Operations JKS Restaurants
• Networking with like-minded brands and creatives over cocktails
• Grazing table provided by Grape and Fig
• Meet with Appear Here’s Concierge team to make your idea happen
• Goodie bags from some of London's top makers
• Help raise funds for a good cause. All proceeds are donated to charity.
Doors Open: 18:30
Talk Starts: 19:00
Networking Drinks: 20:30-21:30