Appear Here have teamed up with iZettle and Protein Studios to bring you our latest Underground Session.
With brand collaborations becoming the new norm, this month’s Underground Session will discuss how to navigate creative exchange within retail. Why are brands joining forces? How is this changing retail? Our panellists will be sharing their experiences and advice on how brands can adopt a collaborative approach to retail and what should be considered when venturing into these alliances.
Stephen Mai, CMO Boiler Room
Freja Budd, Content Curator and host of Spilling the Tea podcast
Henrietta Rix, Co-Founder RIXO
William Rowe, Founder Protein
• Networking drinks with like-minded brands and creatives
• Grazing Table provided by Grape and Fig
• Meet with Appear Here’s Concierge team to make your idea happen
• Goodie bags from some of London's top makers
• Help raise funds for a good cause. All proceeds are donated to charity.