4 October 2017
Explore the power of physical spaces, from creating new communities to bringing tired streets back to life.
This event has been and gone. See what went down...
In this session, we'll be exploring the power of physical spaces. Our panel will look at the store's role in cities today and where their future lies. Get inspiration from the creatives, designers, and artists who are making our streets more exciting places to explore. And discover how to make your own space stand out. This event is in partnership with Unfold Space.
• Duncan Campbell and Charlotte Rey, founders of Campbell-Rey
• Chris Sanderson, co-founder of The Future Laboratory
• Philip Handford, Creative Director of Campaign Design
• Paul West, Strategy Director of Dalziel & Pow
Plus, more to be announced...
• Join the conversation: we like to hear from our audience, so feel free to ask questions
• Networking drinks with some of London's top brands and influencers
• Bespoke goodie bags from some of our favourite brands
• Help raise funds for the Khadija Saye Foundation supporting artists in London. All proceeds from ticket sales will go towards this charity.
We'll be streaming this event live on Facebook so if you can't come in person, tune in from 7 30pm.