We’ve partnered with Kennedy Woods Architecture to host a Design Masterclass on how to fit out your store. This intimate masterclass will be tailored to independent brands and start-ups looking to stand out and create more memorable retail experiences through their store design.
Spaces are limited so it will be first come, first served.
Each masterclass will include
• Introduction and insights from Kennedy Woods and Appear Here
• Breakout workshops focussed on translating your brand identity into a spatial design
• 1:1 advice on design and spaces from Kennedy Woods and Appear Here’s concierge team
• Networking over cocktails and crumpets at Good and Proper Tea
• Each attendee will be asked to fill out a quick questionnaire before coming to the session, so we can tailor workshops to your specific needs
When: 15th August, 6:30pm - 8 30pm
Where: Good and Proper Tea, 96A Leather Lane, EC1N 7TX
`Strategic in their approach, they work feverishly to understand the nuances of the brief and then create beautiful design solutions to answer it. As my single point of contact for the whole project, design through to build, Kennedy Woods mapped out the process in detail and have held our hands through it all the way. No stone unturned.'
Emilie Holmes, Founder of Good & Proper Tea