This month’s Underground Session will look at the rise of the travel industry and what this means for retailers
The travel industry is having a moment: with 78% of Millennials preferring to spend money on experiences over products, exploration has never been more on trend. This month’s Underground Session will look at the rise of the travel industry and what this means for retailers. Our panel of editors, bloggers and brands will be unpicking the trends and sharing their future predictions.
• Serena Guen, Founder, Suitcase Magazine
• Kate Maxwell, Contributing Editor, Condé Nast Traveller
• Stefan Holwe, Founder, Horizn Studios
• Tristan Kennedy, Editor, Amuse – Vice's travel channel
Plus, more to be announced...
When: Monday 25th June, 19 00 - 20 30
Where: Not Just Another Store, 189 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6HU
Thanks to Not Just Another Store for hosting this event.
• An evening of insight and inspiration with industry leaders
• Free drinks on arrival. Plus, networking with like-minded brands
• Goodie bags from some of London's top makers
• Help raise funds for a good cause. All proceeds are going to Help Refugees.