Topshop Oxford Circus – Personal Shopping Event Space
Oxford Circus, London
Bar & Restaurant
A little about this space
Topshop Oxford Circus is a fashion mecca for those who love to shop. With over three floors of high street fashion in the centre of London, this is the world’s largest single-brand retail store. Almost 1 million visitors pass through its doors a month.
This listing gives you the opportunity to rent out Topshop's famous personal shopping lounge, which is located on the lower ground floor by the evening wear section. Tucked away from the hustle of the main store, this space has an aura of exclusivity.
Decked out with plush sofas, swanky yellow curtains and several spacious fitting rooms, this is a luxury location in which you can create a branded experience. The 1500 sq ft space can be rented for ‘closed door’ exclusive events & product previews.
3 days minimum booking
Amenities (8 available)
The entrance to this space is tucked away in the corner, so when hosting events here make sure you are clear with your directions.
Monday: 9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am - 10:00 pm
Opening Hours: Monday - Tuesday: 09:30 - 21:00 Wednesday - Saturday: 09:30 - 22:00 Sunday: 11:30 - 18:30 N.B. Hours change in the approach to Christmas. Access outside trading hours is available by arrangement.
* This space is available for a minimum of 3 days, and a maximum of 1 week.
* Topshop approval needed on all activations. A brand pack including mood boards, visuals to support your offer, and details of online presence must be submitted with the initial idea. Further visuals and information on the look and feel of your activation may be required for final approval by the store creative team.
* All tenants need to have Public, Employee and Product insurance.
* Events in this space must be be staffed. Details of employees intending to be present must be submitted minimum 2 weeks before launch. All employees must go through a half day Topshop induction and adhere to staff rules at all times. Store approvals, inductions and evidence of 'Right to Work' in the UK will need to take place minimum 2 weeks prior to launch.
* A small kitchen area with running water is available.
* Capacity of the space is approximately 40 people including staff.
* Price shown is exclusive of VAT, inclusive of utilities.