The eclectic and exclusive Notting Hill has long been seen as a nurturing haven for creative brands and concepts looking for recognition. Off the touristic Portobello, Westbourne Grove is well-known for its mix of luxury designer labels and independent boutiques. This newly white-boxed shop space for rent has a warmth to it with its dark wood and marble-topped countertops.
7 days minimum booking
Amenities (7 available)
The local area
The side counters and wall mural are fixed, so think of ways to incorporate them into your design.
£1,000 damage deposit will be held on file, in case of any damages/cleaning costs applicable.
- The Landlord shall keep a sign adjacent to the shop front to advertise opportunities for long-term lets.
- The Landlord reserves access to the space for viewings from potential long-term Tenants. Prior notice is to be given to the short-term
Tenant of this Agreement. The Landlord has no obligation to, but endeavours to keep such viewings to off-peak periods of a trading day.
- The Landlord grants permission for the Tenant to install a temporary burglar alarm system at the Tenant’s own cost.
- A1 retail space.
- No alcohol license.
- Landlord is renting this out as an unfurnished space. Condition may have changed from photographs due to prior Tenants. Space is booked as seen and agreed at the time of viewing.
- Redecoration approval is given by the Landlord.
- No loud music permitted.