Fitzroy Square is one of London's finest squares, the neighbouring buildings have housed countless artists, writers and statesmen, including the Omega Group and Lord Salisbury. It remains a desired location for the cultural elite and is now home to several famous film directors.
This space is mainly a residential and office environment, but remains one of the most accessible event spaces in London. Booking this event space will come with 3 floors of space, including a magnificent first floor with double-heighted ceilings.
Amenities (8 available)
The local area
The landlord needs to approve all projects with the local residents association and their architects, therefore this may take some time. Make sure you leave enough time for this and are able to be flexible with your plans.
Event pricing can be subject to change depending on hours/facilities used.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Weekend: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- All redecoration needs to be pre-approved and confirmed in writing in the Hire Agreement with the Landlord.
- A damage deposit of £2000 will be required by the landlord.
- No loud music past 2230hrs
- Preparation and De-rig days are at 1/2 price subject to being during 0900-1800hrs.
- There is a maximum capacity of 120 people at any one time.
- Only the Basement, 1st floor and Studio are included in bookings.
- Initial building work has begun on floors excluded from the booking. There are some investigatory holes in certain areas of the house which can be covered with ease, and do not affect the key rooms.
- Only enquiries submitted up to 2 months in advance can be considered.
- Each enquiry will need to be approved separately by the Landlord's architects to ensure it does not coincide with works or site visits on other floors.
- The Landlord will not consider large scale filming proposals (with crews of 20+).