Broadway is one of Tribeca’s main retail corridors surrounded by beautiful cast-iron architecture that evokes a sense of history and place. Surrounded by busy offices, retail stores, restaurants, galleries and more, this versatile white-boxed retail space to rent sits in the intersection of Tribeca, City Hall and the City, State and Federal Court Buildings. In a newly constructed luxury building, this space has a marble facade, 36 feet of glass frontage onto Broadway, 17 feet high ceilings, a mezzanine area and a basement, too.
View the floor plan for this space.
Amenities (4 available)
The local area
The ceiling is very high (17 feet tall, to be exact) and exposed. Dress the walls appropriately with artwork and shelving or hang statement pendant lights to make the space seem more welcoming.
Certificate of Insurance: indicating that licensee has $2 million of
comprehensive general liability insurance coverage, and $1 million of
property coverage. Both policies should name landlord as additional
insured (Arisa 5 Franklin LLC, Shushana LLC and Lipkis Family LP)
- We require the COI before we can give you the keys. Once and if you sign
the agreement I will regularly remind you about the COI, and be happy to
provide more info/answer questions/look at a draft copy before you purchase
1) The space does not have AC or heat - tenant can bring in fan or heater
2) The space has no Wifi. Tenant is responsible for bringing in Wifi, if
they so desire, and discontenting Wifi
3) Music must stop by 10:30. No Music on the second floor
4) If tenant wants to paint, do work in hotel they must tell us. Anything
that is done in the space needs to be undone and taken out. If walls are
painted needs to painted back to white, any holes/damage caused by tenants
due to furniture or hanging items on wall need to be fixed. No drilling
into floor or ceiling.
5) Tenant may put something in the window. They are responsible for taken
it down, and cleaning/fixing any damage or dirt on window caused by poster
6) Tenant is responsible for cleaning space and removing garbage. For
garbage you would have to call a removal company.
7) No more than 100 people in the space at one time