Welcome to Victoria Park Road, found in the creative and cultural east end borough of Hackney. Neighbours include boutiques, cafes, pubs and the popular Victoria Park.
From sample sales to showrooms, private events to product launches, this white-box gallery space measuring 4m x 4m can be used for a variety of ideas. It comes with bright full spectrum daylight lighting and hardwood parquet flooring. It also benefits from having a private garden area (available at an additional cost), seating, and a remote control screen for films and media.
14 days minimum booking
Amenities (6 available)
The local area
This space can’t be rented for art exhibitions as this would conflict with the Landlord's own programme of events.
The furnishing has changed slightly and there are now no display cases or shelves in the space.
Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Weekend: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Opening hours: A standard day is for 8 hours from 10am - 6pm.
Damage Deposit: Yes
- Bright full spectrum daylight lighting
- Hard wood parquet flooring
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- UV Protected Windows
- Security alarm
- Superfast Fibre Optic WIFI
- Remote control film screen
- The space measures 4m x 4m
- Garden area for launch events available for additional fee
This space is available to rent for a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 2 months.
- Smoking is not permitted
- Keys must not be copied (Request additional set from owner if required)
- All key holders must be registered with owner
- All events and timings must be agreed with owner
- No noise after 10pm
- The pavement outside of shop must remain clear, with the exception of rubbish being bagged and placed out at the appropriate time (contact owner for further details)
- Deliveries will not be accepted outside of the scheduled shop hire dates