Sorry this space is no longer available.

Don't worry though, we have plenty of great spaces that would be perfect for your idea.
Search Spaces

Our curated location guides will help you find the perfect audience for your idea.

Location Guides

Know what you're looking for? Use our search to find the perfect space for your idea.

Search Spaces

The Red Cafe - Coldharbour Lane, Brixton

London SW, London

600 sqft


Bar & Restaurant


Shop Share


A Little About This Space

One of the capital’s coolest and most cosmopolitan dining destinations; Coldharbour Lane is where you’ll find Brixton Village and Market Row, as well as its own collection of independent eateries and shops – including this glass-fronted retail space to let. As well as a large room with exposed brick walls at the front of the shop, there’s a second room and kitchen at the back, as well as an outside space and so this could work for an F&B concept - it was last used as a pop-up cheese and wine bar.


During the week, locals young and old come to shop for fresh produce and interesting finds at Brixton’s markets. However, it’s evenings and weekends that really see the street come to life as Brixton’s younger residents, tourists and Londoners come to dine out at the likes of Mamma Dough and Okan Ramen, or try out some creative cocktails at The Shrub & Shutter. Brixton tube is a six-minute walk away.


You’ll have Jimmy’s Plaice fish and chip shop to one side of you, and an off license to the other. You’ll be near Blue Tit boutique hairdressers, Mamma Dough, Okan Ramen and The Shrub & Shutter.


  • Lighting
  • Counters
  • Heating
  • Toilets
  • Security shutters
  • Stock room

See More

Rules of The Space

All space changes will require LL approval.
The space doesn't have an alcohol license but it's available on a TENs and people personally licensed can serve alcohol.

Home Truths

The space is a little rough and ready, so it might not suit everyone.

The back garden is being a cleared out by the landlord and will be available for brands to use.

There is no premises license, but it's available on a TENs and people personally licensed can serve alcohol, the landlord is also very happy for a premises license to be applied for.