Around the corner from the famous King’s Road is Sydney Street. It’s got a sweet line up of well-known stores including The Chelsea Gardener and Cabbages & Roses, as well as the Chelsea Farmers’ Market. This beautiful Grade II listed white shop space for rent used to be the home of fashion and homewares brand Cabbages and Roses, who’ve now moved in next door. Ideal for luxury or fashion brands, this space comes empty with a small changing area (with curtains), access to a small staff toilet and to The Chelsea Gardener next door.
View the floor plan for this space.
3 days minimum booking
Amenities (6 available)
The local area
This street isn't like the King’s Road, there are only a small line up of shops here but the local crowd love and know them well.
The floor above is currently being used as an office space, but it could be made available for brands to rent, too, if needed.
- Any redecoration plans must be checked with the Landlord.
- Additional storage area on the first floor can be added for £150/day + VAT or £800/week + VAT.
- Check in is between 0830 and 0900
- Check out is between 1800 and 1900
- Flexibility may be provided on check in/out times in some circumstances on a case by case basis, although this may incur an additional fee.