Prince Edward Road, Hackney Wick - First Floor Warehouse
Bar & Restaurant
A little about this space
Regeneration of Hackney Wick happened quickly following the 2012 London Olympics. A whole bunch of the city’s artists and creatives moved into former silk factories and disused, industrial buildings. Overlooked by the Olympic Park, the first floor of this shared warehouse is now available to rent.
Amenities (6 available)
The local area
This listing is for the first floor of the warehouse only, but the second floor is also for rent.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Weekend: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- No smoking or bicycles in the building
- If a bike is brought to the studio it should be parked outside and padlocked by the rider
- No live performances or loud playback without prior arrangement, decibel level to be agreed by client and owner of space
- Double French doors in Studio 2 should never be opened without release form being signed
- Fire assembly point is directly outside Pearl restaurant, by the tree
- Clients are welcome to use their preferred AV and catering supplier
- Additional parking is available directly outside - pay and display spaces cannot always be guaranteed as it is operates on first come first serve basis