No need to shed any blood, sweat or tears looking for your event space or food concept; this former military drill hall in London’s East End has a high, hangar ceiling and natural lighting. This space for rent comes with a kitchen area, bathrooms, tea and coffee-making facilities and refrigerators, as well as a production space with an ironing board, steamer, clothes rails and hangers.
Amenities (2 available)
The local area
The kitchen does not have an extractor fan, so this space for rent would be unsuitable for a pop-up restaurant.
Brands can renovate the space as long as any changes have been approved by the Landlord beforehand.
TERMS OF BOOKINGS
- If TENs are required, additional charges may apply.
- If TENs are required, Brands must apply for TENs themselves. The Landlord will be happy to provide advice where necessary.
- 24 hour booking.
- 14x domestic double sockets
- Comes with access to a kitchen space with tea/coffee facilities and fridges. No extraction for cooking.
- Comes with access to a production space that includes an ironing board, steamer, rails, and hangers.