Bar & Restaurant
A really interesting space for hire on Leonard Street with a bookshop style space on the ground floor and a gallery below. There is a total capacity of 100 people although the spaces can be hired separately if required.
Leonard Street is an iconic road in Shoreditch, everyone familiar to the area knows that events happen down here. Having Leonard Street on your invite will automatically ring familiar to your audience, there's no uncertainty.
STANDARD OPENING HOURS
• Monday to Friday: 10am – 10pm
• Weekends: 11am – 4pm
• Late license/temporary events notice can be applied for upon request
• Fully air-conditioned
• Chubb alarm system
• Free wifi
• Wireless surround sound
• Movable tables & chairs
• Separate male & female WCs
• Large secure storage area
• Separate kitchenette with fridge, sink & preparation area
• Photographic & AV equipment available for hire
• A-frame and window branding available
• Free parking after 6.30pm Monday to Friday and after 1.30pm on Saturday. Metered outside these times.
• Weekly and monthly rates include Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm opening, as well as provision for one event/private view (hours negotiable). Weekend opening is not included
• All cleaning costs (providing 71a is cleared of all hire materials by midday the day after event completion). Waste removal services may be charged additionally
• Cloakroom facilities
• Event staff (co-ordinator, bar and door staff)
• Security (compulsory for events with 50 or more guests)
Please note that a damage deposit of £500 (or more depending on the length of the hire) is required when hiring this space.
VAT is applicable on the total price when hiring this space.
The only water facilities in this venue are in the bathroom.