Launch a thriving supper club towards the Dalston end of Shoreditch, along the start of the eclectic and vibrant Kingsland Road. This space is close to Columbia Road as well- home to a world-class weekly flower market. Plus restaurants like Red Dog Saloon, a BBQ grill and popular local haunt.
View the floorplan for this space.
This supper club space is ideal for new foodie ideas and chef residencies. It has a cafe set up at the entrance, a bar and cellar-style central section, a kitchen just beyond that and then a basement area with further seating. Décor changes as you move through the space: perfect for switching up the atmosphere for different occasions and at different times of day.
The space is fully equipped and won’t need any work – move in and start serving straight away.
Amenities (9 available)
The local area
Tenants have use of the space from 3pm unless an earlier time has been previously arranged,
Thursdays-Saturdays: £500/day + VAT.
- The Space is to be clean, tidied, and vacated by 11.30pm. Failure to do so results in a charge of £100 per hour (or part thereof).
- Tenants and their Guests are not to bring their own alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages. Any alcohol consumed on the premises is to be purchased from the on-site bar.
- Tenants must checked out by a staff member of The Grocery (a checklist will be provided before the event which both parties must complete and sign prior to the event taking place). Both The Grocery and the Tenant must sign off on the final checklist at the end of each nights event before any deposit can be refunded.
- Tenants must complete a training session on opening and closing procedures for the kitchen at least one week in advance of the event.
- Tenants must at all times be suitably attired in kitchen wear and must wear shoes at all times whilst on premises.