Bar & Restaurant
East Village (the former Olympic Athletes' Village) is London's newest neighbourhood, and it'll be celebrating all things cheese and craft beer on Saturday 29th September. Rent these outdoor stalls on the day. A gazebo and trestle table can be provided.
During the summer months, Olympic Park fills with people coming to cycle, picnic, enjoy live music, and watch major events like Wimbledon on the big screen. Expect a lively crowd looking for great food and fun, especially on weekends. East Village itself is home to 6,000 residents.
With the massive Olympic Park next door, you’ll be close to Westfield shopping centre, the Velodrome and the Copper Box multi-sport arena. Crate Brewery is on the other side of the park, and close is the Signorelli bakery, Ginger & Mint juice bar, and Darkhorse restaurant and bar.
Trading Hours: 11:00 - 16:00.
Stalls will be provided - this includes a gazebo and 6ft trestle table.
Electricity points are available on site.
No water can be disposed of in the drains.
Visual merchandising must be to a high standard and only professional signage.
Documentation required for F&B traders:
- Food Risk Assessment to cover your Food Service
- HACCP document for all dishes being served
- Food Hygiene Qualifications
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas certification (if applicable)
For non-food traders:
- Risk assessment to cover their activity on the stand
- Company Insurance Documentation
- Any certification or Training documents relevant to activity
Common Parts refer to site number 2-50 only, as outlined in the commercialisation site plan.
This is a one-day event only on the 29th September so make it count.