Walking with your back to Spitalfields market, towards Aldgate, you'll come quite quickly across this repurposed space.
Once a public bathroom and then a nightclub, today this split-level area is a mix of street food and local art. A unique place to hang out and relax.
At street level there's space for four F&B vendors, with a gated area for serving and seating, and some extra room for people to enjoy just outside the gates.
7 days minimum booking
Amenities (0 available)
The local area
Traders may need to build up a customer base and do marketing to drive sales.
Maximum booking duration: 2 months.
Maximum size gazebo is 2m x 2m
- Valid Passport with visa/home office letter stating eligibility to work in the UK (if applicable).
- Two Passport size photographs taken in the last twelve months.
- Proof of address: Council tax or other utility bill
- National Insurance Number
- Public Liability Insurance to include employee certificate .
- Food business registration.
- Food Storage and preparation details.
- Food Hygiene certificate minimum level 2 (Catering).
- Menu to include allergy information.
- Risk Assessment.