A huge splash of colour where Covent Garden, Soho and Fitzrovia meet, the Central Saint Giles development has brought the likes of Google and NBCUniversal to this part of town, as well as a heap of eateries set around its central courtyard. Adjacent to the office block, this large, glass-fronted space has a fitted kitchen, counters and seating, and is a great spot for you and your F&B idea to capture the attention of all the people in the area.
14 days minimum booking
Amenities (7 available)
The local area
The entrance is slightly challenging to non-office occupiers – although anyone from the public is allowed access, you have to enter through the revolving doors. However, a separate entrance could be created for longer-term bookings.
The space is available to rent for a minimum of 1 week and a maximum of 1 year.
You can decorate and renovate; the Landlord is prepared to help for longer-term bookings.
1. The following rights are excepted and reserved from this Tenancy Agreement to the Landlord (the “Reservations”): 1.1 rights of light, air, support and protection to the extent those rights are capable of being enjoyed at any time during the Term
1.2 the right to use and to connect into service media at, but not forming part of, the Premises; the right to install and construct service media at the Premises to serve any part of the Building or any other property (whether or not such service media also serve the Premises) and to connect into and use such service media; and the right to re-route any service media mentioned in this paragraph;
1.3 the right to enter the Premises for any purpose mentioned in this Tenancy Agreement or connected with it or with the Landlord’s interest in the Building or any other property or to carry out any works to any other part of the Building, at any reasonable time and, except in the case of an emergency, after having given reasonable notice (which need not be in writing) to the Tenant;
1.4 at any time during the Term, the full and free right to build into any boundary of the Premises and develop land other than the Building, whether or not such land is owned by the Landlord, as the Landlord may think fit.
2. The Reservations may be exercised by the Landlord and by anyone else who is or becomes entitled to exercise them and by anyone authorised by the Landlord.
3. The Landlord shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience to the Tenant by reason of the exercise of any of the Reservations (other than any loss or inconvenience in respect of which the law prevents the Landlord excluding liability).
4. The Tenant must comply with the Landlord’s Pop-up/Events policy at all times.
5. Notwithstanding any provision of the Standard Tenancy Agreement Terms, the Tenant shall pay to the Landlord's Payment Agents the Rent without any deduction in counterclaim or set-off accordance with the Payment Schedule;