A principal street for the Grosvenor Estate, Brook Street is the embodiment of Mayfair’s chic character. Developed in the first half of the 18th century, Brook Street runs from Hanover Square to Grosvenor Square. Located within a luxurious 1864 townhouse, this private boardroom provides an elegant event space suitable for an array of occasions.
Amenities (4 available)
The local area
This isn't a traditional space with a storefront. There's not much room but its exclusive location and backdrop makes it an ideal spot for more intimate events.
- £675/day + VAT (9am-6pm weekdays only, no use of basement).
- £1,000/day + VAT (9am-6pm Saturdays and Sundays, no use of basement).
- £100/hour + VAT (use of space outside ordinary hours on weekdays, from 7pm-9am).
- £150/hour + VAT (use of space outside ordinary hours on Saturdays and Sundays, from 7pm-9am).
- £35/hour + VAT (use of basement between 9am-6pm).
The Boardroom at 50 Brook Street is an ideal space for retail pop-ups, for private views, and for product launches.
Daytime availability is more restricted due to the premises being an office space.